Copywriting that Converts
Copywriting is one of the most powerful tools you can have in your arsenal to convert leads into customers, make more sales, and transform your business.
The majority of consumers spend time shopping around until they’re ready to buy. Some of your prospects have been on a journey with you for a while, learning about your brand and your offers before deciding whether your solution is the best fit for them.
Other prospects have just discovered you and are trying to decide whether or not you can be trusted to deliver what they need in exchange for their money.
How can your copy push them over the final hurdle to become a buyer?
If you put the right motivational language in front of your prospects when they’re ready to buy, you’ll inspire them to take that next step.
To find that resonant language, you need to have a thorough understanding of your audience so they feel that you’re speaking directly to them. But many copywriters don’t take the necessary time to understand their target market before they start writing. This leads to frustration and, eventually, failure to convince potential buyers.
Communicate the Solution
However, once you know your audience inside and out, you can easily write copy that communicates that your product or service is the solution they’ve been seeking.
You may be just starting out writing copy, or you may need to tweak what you already have. But whether you’re an IT consultant, an online fashion outlet, a business coach, or a yoga teacher, you need to learn the valuable skills of copywriting if you want to make sales.
Inspire Them to Buy
In this course, you’ll learn how to use copy to inspire your audience to buy. You’ll discover the essential copywriting skills that convert and how third-party comments add impact to your sales copy. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to write motivational sales copy with the potential to change your business and generate the sales you know you deserve.
Here is your roadmap through the course:
By the time you complete this course, you'll be able to:
- Recognize the elements of successful copy that converts leads to customers
- Describe your ideal customer in detail so that you can write copy that makes them feel you’re speaking directly to them.
- Craft the core marketing message that will attract your ideal customer so that they’ll be motivated to take the next step and buy
- Find the point of contact where you influence a potential customer to take action and buy
- Develop compelling sales copy to help your customers visualize the positive transformation they’ll experience once they purchase your offer
- Employ third-party comments to strengthen the impact of your copy so that your prospects feel confident they’re buying the right solution for them
- Choose writing and formatting that will make your copy quick to read and easily accessible
- Add in the crucial elements that turn your copy from just OK to a high-converting powerhouse for your business
- Pick the metrics to monitor and test your copy’s success so that you continuously improve and optimize conversions
- Consolidate and implement your learning and plan future action steps so you can achieve the goals you set for this course
This course is broken down into six major modules and individual lessons to take you step-by-step through the process of writing the sales copy that motivates prospects to make that ultimate decision to buy.
Then there is a seventh module containing advanced bonus lessons.
The modules follow a logical order, so while you can skip around if you want, it’s best to work through them one at a time.
As you go through each module, use your Action Guide to help you complete the Action Steps at the end of each.
Before we start the course, take a minute to think about what you want to get out of it.
In the Action Guide, write down three skills you expect to gain.
Now that you’re clear about what you want this course to deliver, we can get started.
The Action Guide is for you to fill in at the end of each module and lesson. Download it as a Word document to complete online or as a PDF to print out and complete manually.
20 Point Checklist
The 20 Point Checklist gives you 20 things to check your copy against for effectiveness and simplicity.