Set up Paypal
PayPal should be the first (but not the only) option that you set up on your website for your customers to pay you.
There are several reasons for this:
- It's very easy to do. Just follow the simple instructions in this lesson
- You have full control over your payment button's appearance
- Your customers don't need to have a PayPal account. If they do, they can choose to use it at checkout but whether they do or not, they can choose to pay by credit or debit card
- Most people are aware of PayPal and trust it as a payment gateway
- The whole payment process is streamlined and reliable, both from the customer's and you, the vendor's point of view.